This system firmware only fits SYGAV car stereos head unit with PX5 cpu and Android 9.0 system. Don`t try to update this firmware to any other android version car stereo that will cause the system collapsed and can`t be saved back.
System firmware(20190528) for PX5 and android 9.0 only:
1) Please download the dmcu and the system firmware in above two links to your computer(PC).
2) Copy the two downloaded files (dmcu.img and update.zip) to the root directory (it is very important, otherwise the system can not detect the firmware image) of the SD card or an USB drive.
3) Plug the SD card or the USB drive into the unit.
4) Go to the menu of Settings==>System ==>MCU updates
5) Go to the menu of Settings==>System ==>System updates
After the updating complete. Please note the first booting time after system updated will get a little longer.Please be patient to wait and please keep the power on when the system is updating or the head unit is booting.
6)You can delete dmcu.img and update.zip file in the SD card or unplug the USB drive after system updating finished.
7)Install iGO app from the SD card again.
Path: APKINSTALLER-->INSTALL-->GPS CARD--->iGO_Pal--->iGO719WD.apk